If you know of local business openings or closings, please notify us here.
PREVIOUS OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS
– Air Products & Chemicals Inc. plans to invest a half-billion dollars to produce environmentally friendly hydrogen in New York state.
– The Trexlertown Chick-Fil-A plans to add a second drive-thru lane as part of a plan to reduce traffic congestion.
– The Harrisburg-based Mid Penn bank has opened its first full-service branch in the Lehigh Valley in South Whitehall.
– The Allentown Planning Commission put off a decision on a new Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at the site of the former Nostos Greek restaurant.
– The former Star Crete concrete plant at the intersection of Farmersville Road and Easton Avenue has been sold for $1.58 million, and that may clear the way for a medical office building.
– The local business SuperSets Gym will open its third location in Allentown’s South Mall, with no opening date set yet.
– The jewelry boutique Versant will close later this year, but the business will be consolidated at Gary Werkheiser’s other location in Saucon Valley Square.
– The DSW Woodmill Commons has moved to Berkshire West, 1101 Woodland Road in Wyomissing.
– Trainer Michael Melendez has opened his new Reading Extreme Boxing Club where PacSun used to operate in the Berkshire Mall.
– Frackville NAPA Auto Parts held a grand opening with the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce and Frackville Business & Professional Association.
– Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers in North Manheim Township held a grand opening, in conjunction with the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce and Pottsville Business Association.
– PDC Machines, a maker of hydrogen compressors, showed off a new plant in Lower Salford.
– Maya Capital Partners has acquired Amwell Valley Self Storage, a 265-unit storage business on Route 31 in Ringoes, New Jersey.
– Norwescap is buying the former Sullivan’s on the Main restaurant in Phillipsburg to renovate the building and then use it for programs to help educate and feed people.
Credit: Source link