While announcing the fate of the fall bar exam on Thursday, the California Supreme Court blindsided just about everyone with related news: Justices would drop the passing score on the exam from 144 to 139—immediately and permanently.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Credit: Source link