This article is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. It has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of the issuers listed. Some of the offers you see on the page are from our partners like Citi and American Express, but our coverage is always independent. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page.
- If you have certain American Express cards, you can get a free Business Insider subscription for up to 12 months.
- A Business Insider subscription gets you access to premium articles, investigative stories, and interactive features.
- Amex Centurion, Icon, and Black cardholders, plus customers with small-business cards issued by a third party, are eligible for a 12-month free subscription. All other third-party Amex cardholders qualify for a six-month subscription.
- To enroll, visit Amex’s offer page before June 30, 2021, and enter your card details. Your membership will auto-renew after the free trial expires, but you can cancel at any time.
- Read Business Insider’s guide to the best American Express credit cards.
If you’ve been on the fence about paying for a Business Insider subscription, there’s now a way to get one for free for up to 12 months.
Cardholders with Amex Centurion, Icon, and Black cards, plus small-business Amex cards issued by a third party are eligible for a 12-month free subscription, and all other Amex cards issued by a third party qualify for a six-month subscription. In either case, you can cancel at any time.
Third-party issued Amex cards include store credit cards like the Macy’s American Express or Amex cards offered by other banks (not issued directly by American Express).
Get a free Business Insider subscription with American Express
Depending on the card you have, the free trial subscription lasts for six or 12 months, then auto-renews at 20% off the then-current rate for a year. You can enroll at Amex’s offer page any time until June 30, 2021.
New Business Insider subscribers and cardmembers with an active subscription to Business Insider Intelligence can enroll for this offer, but cardmembers with an active Business Insider subscription (formerly known as Business Insider Prime) are not eligible.
What do you get with a Business Insider subscription?
With a Business Insider subscription, you’ll get unlimited access to premium stories on both businessinsider.com and the Business Insider app.
Premium stories range from interactive features revealing salary data for big-tech jobs to actionable advice on what to know before pitching top investors. You’ll also get access to investigative news stories that dig into what’s really going on at big banks, tech startups, and more.
A Business Insider subscription also comes with the following benefits:
- An exclusive daily newsletter with stories hand-picked by BI editors
- Access to more than 150 pitch decks that have helped businesses secure millions in funding
- Live interviews and special events
This limited-time offer expires June 30, 2021, so be sure to enroll before that date at Amex’s offer page.
Jasmin Baron is an associate editor at Personal Finance Insider, where she helps readers maximize rewards and find the best credit cards to fit their lifestyles.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. We occasionally highlight financial products and services that can help you make smarter decisions with your money. We do not give investment advice or encourage you to adopt a certain investment strategy. What you decide to do with your money is up to you. If you take action based on one of our recommendations, we get a small share of the revenue from our commerce partners. This does not influence whether we feature a financial product or service. We operate independently from our advertising sales team.
Credit: Source link