Still seeking the perfect costume for Halloween?
Google’s Frightgeist may be exactly what you need to help make your decision.
Frightgeist uses Google search trends to find out what the most popular Halloween costumes are in your area, as well as across the country.
Here’s a look at Frightgeist’s most popular costumes and other Halloween fun:
Top 10 Halloween costumes 2021
Here’s a look at the top costumes being searched across the country:
- Cruella de Vil
- Harley Quinn
Halloween fun: 10 super spooky horror games to play this Halloween
Top Halloween costumes in Indiana
Here’s a look at the top Halloween costumes searched in various Indiana cities:
- Evansville — Miles Morales
- Fort Wayne — Spider-Man
- Indianapolis — Harley Quinn
- Lafayette — Vampire
- South Bend/Elkhart — Lola Bunny
- Terre Haute — Raya
Did you know?: How pumpkins became a part of Halloween
Homemade, DIY Halloween costumes
Google’s Frightgeist offers a costume wizard to help come up with a costume idea for Halloween. All you have to do is pull it off.
Visit frightgeist.withgoogle.com and click on “Costume Wizard” to use a few toggles that will allow you select the scariness, style, trendiness and uniqueness of your costume.
You can even choose to share your costume option with others.
Halloween costume ideas: 12 last-minute costumes you can still get in time for Halloween
Halloween Safety Tips 2021
Here’s a list of tips to help keep your Halloween safe from safekids.org:
Kids Halloween jokes
While you’re passing out candy, here’s a few classic dad jokes to share with the trick-or-treaters this Halloween:
- Question: What kind of candy do you give a trick-or-treating cowboy? Answer: Jolly Ranchers.
- Question: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? Answer: He didn’t have the guts.
- Question: What monster makes the best dancer? Answer: The boogeyman.
- Question: Did you know people saying, “Boo,” to their friends increased 85% in the last year? Answer: That’s a frightening statistic.
- Question: What do vegetarian zombies eat? Answer: Grains.
- Question: Why does no one want to be friends with Dracula? Answer: He’s a pain in the neck.
- Question: Who helps the little pumpkins cross the street? Answer: The pumpkin gourd.
- Question: Why are skeletons so calm? Answer: Nothing can get under their skin.
- Question: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman? Answer: Frostbite.
- Question: Why did the pumpkin take the long way home? Answer: To avoid the seedy part of town.
Chris Sims is a digital sports producer at IndyStar. Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisFSims.
Credit: Source link