BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Bowdoin College women’s volleyball team will host its annual “Dig Pink” game against Trinity College on Friday, October 14th at 7:00 p.m.
As part of the “Dig Pink” Initiative of the Side-Out Foundation, 75% of proceeds raised on Friday will be donated to the fight against Stage IV breast cancer, and the other 25% will be donated to the Sisters Network Inc., a breast cancer survivor organization focused on increasing awareness about the disproportionate impact of breast cancer in the African-American community. The team will be selling T-shirts and ribbons during the game. Fans are also encouraged to donate a chosen amount per dig in the pledge-per-dig fundraiser or to donate directly to the teams fundraising campaign.
For more information on the fundraiser, visit the team’s fundraising page at the Side-Out Foundation website. For fans unable to attend the game, the contest will be streamed live on the Northeast Sports Network.
Credit: Source link